Saturday, March 8, 2008

Savor Life - Holy Kareoke!

Well our first ever Holy Kareoke came and went without me I'm afraid. The sickness sprites did their worst and laid me up good this time.

But Sisters Odora, Atopa, Frankly and Aspirant Felicity teamed up with Novice Oralee for a good time, and raised over $500 for Aunt Rita's Foundation. An organization which distributes funds to a variety of HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment programs.

Doesn't Odora look fabulous? I think she stole that sunflower from Oralee! I hear her cookies went like hotcakes. We don't have a final count on how much the Sisters raised this year in the Savor Life events, but Novice Oralee sure has done herself proud, that much is certain. I look forward to attending the Savor Life Grand Soiree on the 15th and finding out! Hope to see you there!

No comments: