Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Big Hat Bingo ROCKS!

And so does Pandora. You have GOT to stop by Ice Pics Video Bar on a Monday night, because that girl is fierce, and knows how to call out some Big Hat Bingo.

There were toasters given, crazy hats, people of all stripes, and bubbles a blowin. No, not Sister Bubbles, tho she would have had fun!

I pinned a big red hat on top of my coronet and joined in the big hat fun. Afterwards Novice Oralee and I went out with Pandora and her partner to put a little food in our bellies, because WHOO did we pound the cocktails and Jager shots at Ice Pics! (dollar drinks for anyone in a big hat don't you know) Hee hee, outrageous good times. 5 and Diner didn't know what hit em!

I think I may stop by Big Hat Bingo again next Monday, or maybe Father Dewbie Smokin will pay the place a visit in some fun hat goodness. See you there!

No comments: