Sunday, March 30, 2008

A busy weekend

Thanks to everyone who invited us out this weekend. We were able to stop by a few of the events going on such as the erotic art show over at Exposed Gallery, and the health expo across the street at 1 Voice Community Center.

It's been a busy weekend already. Postulant Felicity was able to join us in the early afternoon for her first manifestation. Sister Heidi posed for Gender DiverCity where you will see her tomorrow. Then Novice Oralee, Sister Heidi and I dropped off flyers about our big party on April 11th around town.



I rounded off the day with an AZ Trans Alliance meeting, and then came home to crash. Today I uploaded some of the pictures from this weekend to flicker, but I'm done for now. I'm exhausted, but it was a blast!

See you Monday at Icepics for Big Hat Bingo. Wear your big hats to get dollar drinks, and bring your cash for bingo cards, it's going to be a blast.

No comments: