Monday, March 17, 2008

Returning to the Living & Savor Life Wrap Up

Phew what a day! It was a great way to return to the land of the living after 3 weeks sick in bed with bronchitis. I started off at a Barmitzva, (Mazeltov J.E.S. For today you are a man!) then in the evening I participated in a fundraiser for HIV/AIDS prevention and treatment, and I ended the evening at Genny's.

The Savor Life Grand Soirre at the Bently Project's space was a blast! I adored seeing people I hadn't seen in ages, as well as all the amazing art, in a beautiful space. I hope we can make use of their space for some big event some day!

Felicity looked very Brian of the Dresden Dolls. Punk Caberet on goth platforms, you must know how I loved that!!!

Met some wonderful new people such as Tanner, sang Happy Birthday to B, turned over a check from our Savor Life events for over $1300, and were able to find some of the people we had Exequatur Party tickets for, all in the same night!

Savor Life is an annual fundraiser for Aunt Rita's Foundation, who gives the funds out to various worthy HIV/AIDS Prevention and Treatment organizations, so you can bet I will be participating again next year.

No comments: