Friday, August 24, 2007

Working towards Equality in Arizona

Tonight I was privledged to have coffee with Meta from Equality Arizona, and her lovely partner. Meta is the lady to see if you'd like to volunteer for one of the many projects Equality Arizona is working on.

Like Equality Arizona Radio, the only such radio show specifically geared towards the GLBT community in Arizona. If you haven't heard it yet, visit their archives page. When I arrived home tonight, I went to their archival page to listen to the episode about transgender people in Arizona, so I happen to have the link open: http://www.equalityarizona.org/EducationFoundation/EqualityArizonaRadio/tabid/151/Default.aspx

Starbucks may not have the best Chai in the world... but the lesbians there are fun! They were a hoot! And sharing with her about why I became a Sister was inspiring. Nothing like sharing about Sistory and one's own calling to revitalize a Sister's spirit...well there area FEW things *wink wink, nudge nudge* But if Meta is representative of Equality Arizona, I look forward to working with them in the future!

No comments: