Saturday, August 11, 2007

My Pet Project, to BLOW-AZ

Beautiful Lips on Whistles, Arizona (BLOW-AZ) is here... look for Sisters at a local Queer establishment near you! Last night I met up with Novice Sisters Atopa, May and Leavia, and Postulant Oralee at Friends where we ran into a friend from the Imperial Court. Always fun to run into people we recognize as well as making new friends!

I handed out many of the 10 ways for Sluts and Hos to Stay Alive handouts, and a few of the 10 ways for Drag Queens to Stay Alive handouts which you can see on our safety page. The lovely gentleman (CJ?) from Imperial court who you see to the left took a couple to put up on their website, for which I'm grateful. They're a fun way to start conversations about safety issues in our community!

Yesterday I also found these fabulous lip shaped whistles which we'll be purchasing to hand out at some point this summer, so stay tuned!

Tonight I'll be out supporting the Phoenix Kings at the Yucca Tap:
Phoenix Kings & Queens 8 PM,
August, 11 2007 at Yucca Tap Room
Tempe, Arizona
Cost : 0
http://www.yuccatap.com/

Look forward to seeing you all there!!!!!!

No comments: