Monday, August 13, 2007

An Altar to Njord; Scottsdale HRC meeting TONIGHT

I've been planning on building a public altar in the vein of the altar project that I mentioned elsewhere... and tonight's meeting actually seems the perfect place. I'll play it by ear, but I think I'm going to put together a little portable altar kit to bring with me, and some of the things I've collected for Njord's altar.

He is the great mediator, and the Scottsdale Human Rights Commission could use all the help communicating with the powers that be that they can get.

Mostly tho, the point of the energy I'm going to build this altar in is that the needs of the local TLBG community are communicated clearly to the SHRC, the Mayor of Scottsdale, and more importantly the Gods, Goddesses, and whatever other powers may be.

If I don't put it up there, I will find another public place for it.

BTW, if you are planning to attend the Scottsdale HRC meeting, please feel free to bring anything you wish to add to the altar. You can bring anything with a Transgender, Lesbian, Bi/Trisexual, Gay, Queer, Intersexed, Straight Ally, Love/Anti Hate Crime, Inclusion/Anti Discrimination bent to add to the altar.

Remember it will be left in a public location, so no family heirlooms or things you wish to keep.

Scottsdale Human Relation Commission meeting is scheduled for TONIGHT the 13th, at 5pm
at 7575 E. Main st. Scottsdale (south on Miller off Indian School).

You look FAAABULOUS!

Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: