Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Remembering Rainbows Festival

It occurs to me in the hectic recent days I never posted any pictures from my first day at Rainbows. Let me correct that for you.

It was a wonderful day with N. Sister Frankly Truself and Postulant Guard Spiketakiss. And of course we ran into our friends from the Phoenix Imperial Court, Justice, Julie and Joe.

We soon ran into the ever loving, wonderful PFLAG Moms who gave us rainbow lolipops YAY!

After running around the event and trying to visit every booth and person we could, Spiketakiss and I headed over to volunteer with Equality Arizona, raised money for them, and generally had a good time.

Oh and we helped Arizona Transgender Alliance with their candellight vigil for community unity (unitedENDA.org)

The candellight vigil for "Unity in our Community" took place behind Equality Arizona's booth at Rainbows Festival with their loving support and provision of a shady place to stand. Spiketakiss taped part of it for you:

Surprise surprise, was lead by, you guessed it, me. I wasn't expecting to do more than give them my blessings with Frankly, but was happy to be of service.

No comments: