Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Goldilocks and Other Furry Tails

Congratulations Fransisco, SW boy 2007! I hope you enjoyed your victory brunch and blessings! I know you will represent your community well this year. Remember to be yourself, and your heart will shine! Thank you and SW Leather Sir 2007 for being such good sports and going along with each and every moment of the Sisters blessings from the jesterly beginings to their more serious moments. I hope you know how heartfelt our well wishes for you both are!

Besides giving our blessings to the new SW Leather Sir and boy, we performed several skits and a song! It was quite fun, and I thought our 3 bear volunteers were quite sexy!

People seemed to truly enjoy the hilarity from planned out details, to spontaneity! We were invited back to perform there again and will be doing so for a future fundraiser.

In the mean time, here are some fun pictures from the event. Special thanks to Father Peter and Nov. Sisters 3M and Isis, without whom I could not have made this happen!!

I think my favorite parts of the entire event were spontaneously tying up an old friend who was in town visiting, and being grabbed to STAY on stage and join in the singing of The Leatherman (and woman) to the tune of Samy Davis Jr's The Candy Man, which I intentionally ad libbed silly things into instead of singing the actual backup lines... because well, I'm Nov. Sister Mischif!

Don't forget, you can click on any of the small pictures in this post to see them up close and personal!

No comments: