Saturday, June 30, 2007

Fun out West (BS West that is)

To the left you see my Inspiration for World Dominantion One Step at a Time... the lovely Cera's ballet boots, some hemp rope, and a VERY red wall.

To find out why Lee Luscious, slaveboi Carlie and I went to BS West tonight (other than the 2 for 1 drink specials and the Blue Light Special celebrating the Full Moon AWOOOOOOO!) see my previous entry about the upsett in Scottsdale, and pride despite predjudice.

Here we are giving the proclamation, sealed with a kiss from both Lee Luscious and myself, Novice Sister Mischif, to one of the owners of BS West.

We had a blast as you can see and will definitly be returning!

Here's Lee looking Luscious and as we were told "Oh so real!" I told you Luscious darling, socks in a bra, works every time! And my favorite pic, slaveboi carlie avidly smelling the hemp rope I "found" under my wheelchair..." it's better than Batman's accessory belt!"

For more pics of our fantastic fun, visit azsisters.org and look for BS West June 2007 on the photos page, or on azsisters.livejournal.com

No comments: