Friday, April 20, 2007

Sister Fundraisers Cometh!

This Saturday night, join us at the Phoenix Eagle for a 50/50 raffle. Some lucky person wins 1/2 the pot, and the rest goes to the Grand Canyon Sisters.
That's Saturday April 21st 9 to midnight!
It should be tons of fun with a gaggle of glittery gigglers running amok! Sisters at The Eagle... so far they have only had me show up there in face that I know of, so it should be great fun and hilarity.

Gorgeous men in leather and silly Sisters in nun drag, sounds like a great combination to me!

And then join us for Dining out for Life on April 26th from 5:30 to 10 PM at Burger Betty's (Soon to be called Jaded) who has new owners, a new menu, and Oh my God GOOD FOOD! You've gotta taste it! I had the chicken with cranberry wine sauce when I was there, and it was SINfully delicous. A wonderful indulgence.

Plus, with all the food you order, they give a percentage towards AIDS charities. YAY!

Sisters love a worthy cause!

No comments: