Tuesday, April 10, 2007

See us at Pride and in ECHO!

Phoenix Pride Parade & Festival, April 14-15 at Steele Indian School Park, Central Avenue and Indian School Road, Phoenix. Single day tickets are $15, weekend passes $25. Information, 602-277-7433 or www.phoenixpride.org.


Until then, you can see us in the newest issue of Echo Magazine apparently... tho they got me confused with Brother Odd Lee Lookedat, my brother persona, the picture is of me! Obviously we just need to get Brother Odd outa the closet so people can learn the difference between a Brother and a Sister! That's one of the joys of Missionary life right? Here's a snap shot of Brother Odd who you might also see out at Pride!

I haven't even gotten to see it in person myself yet, but will be getting a copy of ECHO tonight at the Grand Canyon Sisters' business meeting, so if you pick up an issue today while you're out and about, you're beatin me to it! And if you're not in the area, check it out online at http://www.echomag.com/ in the "Features" section.

Greg, ECHO's photographer did an amazing job taking pictures of a whole slew of we sisters and you can see some of them in this month's ECHO mag. Maybe he'll come to Pride and take pictures of us in action, who knows! Sisters end up in pictures a lot of the time. I'm ready for the cameras Mr Demille :P

No comments: