Friday, January 2, 2009

Ringing in the New Year - Vow of Silence

Happy 2009!

This year I rang in the New Year with a 1 day vow of silence, focusing the energy that would normally be put into talking on thoughts of love, joy, refocusing my spiritual path, and spreading equal rights. I know, it seems all too brief to some, and shocking and horrificly long to others.

But for this Sister, it was a part of my spiritual path which was sorely lacking in 2008. So what better way to ring in the new year, than to reclaim my spiritual path, and revitalize my listening abilities.

It was a wonderful experience, and I'm sure you will see me taking longer vows of silence in the future.

So happy New Year to all! I hope 2009 brings you love, joy, and blessings beyond your wildest imagination. And I hope 2009 brings further equality for all!

No comments: