Monday, November 3, 2008

Remembering the October BINGOs

October is one of my favorite months with all the opportunities to dress up and play, but it also provided a wonderful opportunity for the Grand Canyon Sisters to raise funds for a local organization who really has done so much for people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS in the South West, South West Center for HIV/AIDS.



I haven't found the time to upload all the pictures from last month yet, tho you can see many on azsisters.org, but I thought I'd share some of my favorites from BINGOs de los Muertos, which was all the more fun for me, as I had a blast preparing by making and decorating home made mini sugar skulls and painting my face like a sugar skull. What a fun way to remember those who have passed and invite them to join the fun for the night! The altar Sister Odora and everyone put together was amazing.

And Sister Honey finally got her black veil (and every other color under the rainbow)

No comments: