Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Memories from Friends and the Eagle

I would like to give my thanks to Friends and all who attended there for helping make Bead Bingo a fun and productive fundraiser! I enjoyed running into the winner of the IPOD later at the gay friendly Denny's over on 7th and Camelback (or as we like to call it Genny's) Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture to share with you, cuz he was the hotness!

And the Costume Contest at the Eagle was a blast! I hope next year many of you will plan a costume or sexy leather outfit and mask like some of our contestants did. This year I wore a paper crane necklace, I think next year I may wear balloons! What costumes can you think up?

Unfortuantely Aspirant Felicity was home sick in bed, I was looking forward to seeing her naughty leather pirate outfit! But perhaps we can convince her to wear it to Nuns of Steal during Leather Pride :D In the mean time, look at the 6 studly contestants we had on stage with Sister Odora this year!


After receiving their prize, each contestant posed with Sister Bend, who put the entire evening together!

Keith won second place! I think Sister Bend wanted to take him and his prize home later!

Each contestant was such a good sport, and several really got into the spirit dancing, showing off, and answering the question "If you were a Sister, what would your Sister name be?"

Thank you Daddy Ron and the Eagle for bringing such great energy to our first Mardi Gras Costume Contest.

No comments: